We offer local delivery and these are not available to be shipped. If ordering online, we will contact you to arrange delivery.
Questions? Text or call: (814) 371-5666
The Roland GP-3, part of the highly-acclaimed GP series, offers an affordable and space-saving option for those seeking a grand piano experience. Its unique low-profile design makes a stylish statement in any living space. Modern features are seamlessly integrated, such as the organic piano sound engine, responsive hammer-action keyboard, onboard recording, Bluetooth audio/MIDI connectivity, and compatibility with the Roland Piano App. Roland's exclusive piano sound technology replicates the complex tonal colors and natural response of an acoustic grand piano. The 88-note keyboard with progressive hammer action, escapement, Ivory Feel material, and dynamic acceleration sensors ensures an authentic touch that emulates that of a concert-grade instrument. The sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals offer traditional half-pedal techniques and a weighted feel. The GP-3 has several advantages over traditional acoustic pianos, including easy volume control, headphone connectivity, and Twin Piano mode that allows two players to perform simultaneously. Maintenance and tuning are no longer necessary, ensuring the GP-3 maintains its pristine sound quality for years to come. The GP-3 also comes with a bench included, making it an ideal choice for those seeking an affordable, compact, and high-performance grand piano.
- Boasting an elegant gloss black finish and finely crafted details, the GP-3 is a stylish addition to any space.
- The GP-3 utilizes premium Roland technologies to deliver a complete piano experience.
- Exceptional piano sound and response are realized through an advanced Roland sound engine.
- The GP-3's 88-note keyboard provides an authentic grand piano touch, complete with hammer-action, escapement, and Ivory Feel materials.
- The sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals support half-pedal techniques for nuanced performances.
- A custom stereo speaker system delivers immersive sound.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect a smartphone or tablet to play along with your favorite songs and work with MIDI music apps.
- The companion Roland Piano App allows you to control GP-3 features, explore lessons, and more.
- The GP-3 includes a metronome, recorder, and dual headphone jacks for daily practice.
- USB ports enable connection with computers and flash storage devices.
- Sound Generator:
- Max. Polyphony: 256 voices
- Tones: 15
- Number of keys: 88 keys
- Key features: Escapement and Ivory Feel
- Damper (capable of continuous detection)
- Soft (capable of continuous detection)
- Sound System:
- Speakers: 4-3/4" x 2"
- Rated Power Output: 11 W x 2
- Music rest: Fixed angle, with Music holders
- Keyboard cover: Slide type
- Tuning, Voicing:
- Touch Sensitivity
- Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Internal Songs:
- Total: 394 songs
- Listening: 27 songs
- Ensemble: 30 songs
- Entertainment: 20 songs
- Let's Sing with DO RE MI: 30 songs
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Power Supply:
- Power Consumption: 10 W (when using the included AC adaptor)