The Casio CT-X5000 Portable Keyboard is an outstanding keyboard for nearly any skill level. It features pioneering AiX Sound Source technology, has an expandable library of 800 instrument tones, 260 accompaniment styles, and a dual 15-watt speaker system, giving you nearly endless avenues of tonal and stylistic exploration. The 61 touch-sensitive keys respond beautifully, letting you chord effortlessly as well as work on melodic runs.
Stellar features for sound
The CT-X5000 is a portable, sound-exploration dream. It has a 17-track MIDI data recorder and a 42-part mixer that let you craft elaborate sequences and songs. You can also record up to 100 different phrases and replay them using the phrase pads, adding all kinds of interesting aspects to your performances. Create new and interesting tones directly on the keyboard, or interact through USB with your computer and control external sounds and virtual instruments. The CT-X5000 has 100 DSP effects, including amp modeling and a rotary speaker simulation that let you tap into all kinds of classic tone. There are also assignable expression pedal inputs on the CT-5000, allowing for external creative control of various parameters — it's all up to you with the CT-X5000.
- Affordable, portable keyboard with high-end features and AiX Sound Source technology for great sound
- Expandable library of 800 instrument tones
- 260 accompaniment styles offer endless tonal possibilities
- 100 DSP effects including amp models and a rotary speaker simulation that let you dial in cool vintage tone
- Bass reflex 30-watt speaker system puts out amazing, rich tone
- 61 touch-sensitive keys respond beautifully with 3 types of touch response
- 17-track MIDI data recorder with a 42-part mixer
- Record up to 100 different phrases and replay them using the phrase pads
- Bright, backlit LCD display makes finding controls easy
- Full-size, Touch-responsive keys
- 64 Notes
- 800 Tones, 150 Arpeggiators, 235 Rhythms (AiX Sound Source)
- USB flash drive
- WAV, MIDI
- Reverb, Chorus, Delay, dynamics processing, master EQ
- 1 x 1/8" (line), 1 x 1/4" (mic)
- 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R)
- 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- 1 x 1/4"
- 2 x 1/4" (expression, assignable)
- 10-song, 17-track MIDI recorder, approximately 40,000 notes (1 song)
- 2 x 3.9", 15W per side
- Stand (tablet supported)
- 24V DC power supply (included)
- 15.4 lbs.