The warm, balanced tone of poplar
The shells of your TAMA Imperialstar are made from six plies of lightweight poplar. Poplar is known for its quick decay and full-bodied tone, which are just the qualities you want for close-miking applications onstage and in the studio.
100% glued wraps
Unlike some other kits, the Imperialstar's attractive wrapped finishes are glued 360° around the shells to eliminate buzzing or lifting of any kind. This leads to long-lasting good looks and a more consistent, resonant tone throughout the kit.
Better performance through precision bearing edges
Bearing edges play a big part in how your drums sound and tune up over time. Fortunately, TAMA's edge-cutting process produces clean bearing edges on all the Imperialstar's shells. The result is a set of drums that rings true, with a wide tuning range and sensitive playing dynamics to suit most styles of music.
TAMA Imperialstar IE62C 6-piece Drum Kit Features:
- A great-playing drum kit at an affordable price
- Sizes: 10-inch and 12-inch toms, 14-inch and 16-inch floor toms, 22-inch kick drum, and 14-inch snare
- Includes cymbals, stands, pedal, and throne — just add drumsticks
- Poplar shells offer natural warmth and balanced dynamics
- Precision bearing edges enhance sensitivity, tuning range, and resonance
- 360° glued wrap finishes eliminate buzzing and lifting
- Quality Meinl HCS cymbal pack includes 14-inch hi-hats, a 16-inch crash, and a 20-inch ride
- TAMA single-chain drive kick pedal with base plate plays fast and smooth
- Ultra-stable TAMA Imperialstar hardware includes double-leg bracing, 3-tier height adjustment, and a convertible boom stand
- Zebrawood Wrap
- Drum set with hardware
- 5" x 14"
- 7" x 10", 8" x 12"
- 13" x 14", 15" x 16"
- 16" x 22"
- Hi-hat Stand, Straight Stand, Boom Cymbal Stand, Snare Stand
- Single Pedal
- Double Tom Holder